QuickBooks Online Training
Are you looking to move to Cloud accounting? If so, you'll want to understand how to use an investment in cloud accounting software to maximise benefits for your business. And if you - like most of us - would prefer to talk to a real person and get answers to all the questions you have, then our local Quickbooks Online Introductory Training is for you.
In just a couple of hours, you'll be able to get to grips with QuickBooks Online with this interactive training session which is led by one of Whitehill's QuickBooks certified bookkeepers. Our course tutor has over 10 years experience setting up and managing the books for many companies, from start-ups to more established businesses such as the Swindon Wildcats ice hockey team.
In this introductory session, you'll be covering all you need to know about how to maintain your own books and keep track of your business' finances. And with "hands on" opportunities to use the most popular cloud accounting solution for small businesses, you'll be able to see the benefits of moving to the cloud at the same time.
Why Quickbooks Online?
Quickbooks Online is the most popular cloud accounting choice for small businesses, and also represents the best value for money in most cases. Whilst we do work with other cloud accounting packages such as Xero, and it can be the best option for some, in practice most of our clients prefer Quickbooks Online. And as a Gold ProAdvisor for Quickbooks Online, we're well equipped to provide the introduction you need.
What will the course cover?
We keep numbers small so you can ask as many questions as you like, and we can make sure we address your needs and concerns. In a class of no more than 5 people, you'll have the opportunity to get to grips with;
- The basics - how to navigate QuickBooks Online and make use of it's modern features
- Adding new products and services - setting prices, applying VAT and entering descriptions
- Setting up transactions - one time only and recurring transactions such as rent and salaries
- Reconciling - one of the best ways to keep track of incomings and outgoings as you match entries against the bank
- Adding in client details - both customers and suppliers
- Setting up and sending paperwork by email - invoices, credit notes, statements, sales receipts and when to use them
- Using the customer and supplier database
- Bills and expenses - when to use them
- Creating reports - business overviews, VAT, profit and loss, accounts payable and receivable
- ..and many other tips and tricks!
What do you need to know?
- To make the most of this introductory training, we recommend that you get Quickbooks Online set up on a laptop or tablet before you arrive. This means we can work with your own copy of Quickbooks Online, and you can take away all the work you've done. You can sign up for a free trial here, which will be valid for 30 days. Alternatively, we can provide a tailored Quickbooks Online solution for you, ready for your course. Just get in touch for details.
- If possible, bring your own laptop or tablet with you; if you don't have a laptop or tablet available, let us know in advance and we'll set up a laptop for you to use.
- The training will last for 2 hours, and tea/coffee will be provided on site.
- All our training takes place in our offices in Royal Wootton Bassett. The address is: 3C Hopewell House, Whitehill Industrial Estate, Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, SN4 7DB.
- We keep costs as low as possible, so if you're interested, please get in touch!
How to register
- If you're interested in registering and would like to know about current pricing for the course, please get in touch. We'll be happy to provide all the information you need and get you started.
For more information, to find out prices or to register, please get in touch:
Tele: 01793 677899