Whitehill opens small business accounting centre in Abingdon
New office in Oxfordshire to specialise in micro-businesses
Whitehill is pleased to announce it is opening a new small business centre in Abingdon, Oxforshire, which will specialise in accounting and bookkeeping support for micro-businesses such as one-person companies, contractors, freelancers and sole traders ibn the Abingdon and Kingston Bagpuize area.
Supported by the accounting and bookkeeping centre in Royal Wootton Bassett, the new office will offer key benefits for micro-businesses, including;
- a low cost, all-inclusive fixed fee package which includes everything from the award-winning Quickbooks Online software and supporting apps, to the day to day management of paperwork such as invoices and receipts and the preparation of annual report and accounts and tax returns.
- a payroll and pensions bureau to administer all your payroll needs and ensure you remain compliant with the latest demands of the Real Time Information (RTI) system and the roll-out of the auto-enrolment scheme for pensions.
- accounts completed and filed with Companies House, HMRC and, where necessary, the Charities Commission.
- personal tax, corporation tax and value added tax (VAT) returns compiled and submitted to HMRC. We'll also ensure all your tax returns comply with the latest rules and regulations, and liaise direct with HMRC on your behalf where necesary.
- a personal bookkeeper to ensure you always have someone to talk to, ask questions of and discuss how things are going. No call centres, no outsourcing, no automated call handling.
Our new office address is at;
Whitehill Bookkeeping Ltd
Kingston Business Park
(t) 01235 364662
If you are thinking of starting a small business, or running a one-person business through a limited company or as a sole trader in the Abingdon or Kingston Bagpuize area, please get in touch and we'll talk through the options with you.